2021 Volkswagen Jetta Interior
The 2021 Volkswagen Jetta continues to improve on what makes this car so popular with Monroeville drivers. It handles great, looks sleek, and has an inviting cabin that’s full of cool features. Read on as Volkswagen of Salem County covers the 2021 Volkswagen Jetta interior specs, from the seating dimensions to the technology perks, below!
2021 Volkswagen Jetta Dimensions and Seating
The Jetta is a sedan that’s great for Vineland driving without sacrificing comfort. With expansive rear leg room and a sizable trunk, you’ll find that the Jetta feels great for everyone inside. Here are more details about 2021 Volkswagen Jetta dimensions:
- Front Headroom: 38.5 inches
- Rear Headroom: 37.2 inches
- Front Shoulder Room: 55.9 inches
- Rear Shoulder Room: 54.0 inches
- Front Leg Room: 41.1 inches
- Rear Leg Room: 37.4 inches
- Trunk Cargo Space: 14.1 cubic feet
Besides impressive Volkswagen Jetta dimensions, this interior comes with an array of comfort features that’ll enhance anyone’s ride. Here are just a few of the best ones:
- 6-way manually adjustable driver’s seat
- 60/40 split folding rear seats
- Available heated and ventilated front seats
- Interior ambient lighting
- Available sunroof
2021 Volkswagen Jetta Interior Technology Features
A modern sedan is only as good as the tech inside it. There’s tons of useful and luxurious technology available with the Jetta, so your commutes are connected and your road trips are a breeze. Here’s what to expect:
- Standard 6.5” full-color display with infotainment
- App-Connect tech for synchronization with your devices
- With the Volkswagen Car-Net™ Mobile App, you can use remote commands, Family Guardian Alerts, a hotspot, DriveView, parking info, and more!
- Premium Multi-Function Display
- USB-C ports
- An available Volkswagen Digital Cockpit that replaces the traditional instrument cluster with a fully-digital, customizable, display
- Available wireless charging
- Available BeatsAudio™
- And more!
2021 Volkswagen Jetta Interior Safety Features
Volkswagen safety features are a major reason why Washington Township drivers choose vehicles like the Jetta. These driving assistance features monitor the roads and help you adjust quickly to trying situations. Here are the Volkswagen Jetta safety features you’ll have at your disposal:
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- Rear Traffic Alert
- Lane Assist
- Front Assist
- Light Assist
Test Drive a Jetta Today!
Drivers from Monroeville to Millville and beyond can come to Volkswagen of Salem County to check out the 2021 Volkswagen Jetta interior or read the reviews! You can even securely apply for financing online for any of our vehicles! Contact us today to continue exploring your options on the Volkswagen Jetta and to drive it for yourself!
More from Volkswagen of Salem County
The Volkswagen ID.4 EV has been generating a lot of buzz in the automotive industry, and it’s not hard to see why. The 2021 Volkswagen ID.4 reviews from industry experts highlight its spacious cabin, impressive range, and advanced features. At Volkswagen of Salem County, we’re a fan of the Volkswagen ID.4 EV and we know there is so…
If you live around Monroeville and are looking for a stylish new SUV with plenty of room for your family and gear, the 2021 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport configurations are worth exploring. The 2021 VW Atlas Cross Sport trim levels provide a wide range of comfort and convenience features to make those long drives to Vineland…
When you get behind the wheel of the Volkswagen Arteon, you can enjoy luxurious amenities for an affordable price. Its sleek fastback design and turbocharged engine make this model a standout on Vineland roads, but you don’t have to break the bank to drive this incredible model. Learn more about the Volkswagen Arteon price…