What Are the Volkswagen Atlas Reviews Saying?
The new Volkswagen Atlas was made for the American market, and both experts and consumers have been quick to take notice. This three-row VW SUV has everything you’ll need for exciting adventures around Millville and Wilmington, DE, but don’t just take our word for it. The VW Atlas reviews are in, and you’re going to love what they have to say.
Volkswagen Atlas Reviews: U.S. News and World Report
The U.S. News looks at a wide variety of sources in order to present a complete picture of a vehicle’s performance. Here’s what stood out in their Volkswagen Atlas reviews:
- “The 2019 Atlas is a comfortable and spacious midsize SUV that offers plenty of connectivity features, and its deft handling makes it feel like a smaller vehicle on the road.”
- The Atlas SUV’s “many attributes include a generous amount of passenger and cargo room, a long list of standard tech and safety features, and a user-friendly infotainment system.”
With a great starting price of just $30,895*, the VW Atlas was one of the Best 3-Row SUVs for the Money. Although it didn’t win, it’s placement as a finalist shows how much it has to offer.
Volkswagen Atlas Reviews: Edmunds
- “It’s got three rows of seating and one of the highest cargo capacities you’ll find. But it also possesses all of the typical Volkswagen touches such as high-quality interior surfaces, abundantly available safety tech and excellent on-road performance.”
- “Effortless but direct steering, a quick-shifting transmission and confident brakes are the main components to credit for the enjoyable driving experience.”
- “If it’s utility you value most in your midsize crossover, then the Atlas could rise to the top of your list.”
Plenty of experts have celebrated the Atlas ride quality, but did you also know that it has no trouble towing heavy cargo?
Volkswagen Atlas Reviews: Kelley Blue Book
Curious about what the experts at Kelley Blue Book had to say? They gave this three-row SUV an overall score of 4.4 out of 5, proving that it has many exciting features to offer Vineland drivers.
As you’d probably guess, their VW Atlas review includes plenty of positive notes:
- “Designed and developed especially for North America, and built in Volkswagen’s factory in Chattanooga, Tennessee, it’s an American-style vehicle from a German company.”
- “It’s always a treat to find a third seating row to be a proper size. The 2019 Atlas will check that box for an adult of average build.”
- “Although the Atlas has a sumptuous ride quality approaching that of a luxury vehicle, there’s still control and composure when it’s steered around corners.”
2020 VW Atlas Review: An Early Look from Car and Driver
Wondering what the future holds for this relative newcomer? Although this is only the second year of existence for the Volkswagen Atlas, many drivers are already waiting on the edge of their seats.
Car and Driver got to take an early first look at the 2020 VW Atlas. Here’s what they noticed:
- “…the 2020 VW Atlas offers practicality and a comfortable ride without even a hint of minivan-ness.”
- “No matter which trim you choose, the Atlas comes well connected and ready to entertain.”
Test Drive the VW Atlas Today at Volkswagen of Salem County!
Get your 2019 VW Atlas price and contact our financing department today! We’ll go through all your options and teach you how to lease or buy a Volkswagen Atlas of your own.
Are you eager to form your own Volkswagen Atlas review? Stop into our Monroeville dealership and test drive any new VW Atlas for sale on our lot.
More About the Atlas Features
The new Volkswagen Atlas was made for the American market, and both experts and consumers have been quick to take notice. This three-row VW SUV has everything you’ll need for exciting adventures around Millville and Wilmington, DE, but don’t just take our word for it. The VW Atlas reviews are in, and you’re going to love…
If you’re looking for a new vehicle that can handle all of your daily needs, the 2019 Volkswagen Atlas towing capacity makes it the SUV to beat! It offers a family-friendly interior and a spacious, flexible cargo bay, and what’s more, the Atlas can tow up to 5,000 pounds of heavy cargo! Learn more about…
The 2019 Volkswagen Atlas interior has it all, and with a starting price of $30,895 MSRP*, it’s also a great value for drivers from Millville to Washington Township. This midsize SUV seats either six or seven passengers, and with ample dimensions spread across three rows of seating, it’s just as well-suited to long drives as it…